Monday, October 4, 2010

Planning!

I was asked to help out with Girl Guides, I love it, I really do! But it is such a huge commitment! Weekly meetings, camping, and other various activities. It is almost a part-time job!

I couldn't say No so I said Yes but now I am realising that I have to say No now because there is just way too much going on!



I think I need to listen to this again, Mark Driscoll does a great job in talking about planning. Planning is important in my life because instead of just saying Yes to everything I should actually take a minute to make a plan and see how that looks in real life! Another step my husband and I are taking in planning is speaking to a Financial Advisor. All of these things are out of my comfort zone, I am not an organizer and I am a 'small plate' kinda gal. If you throw to much at me my plate will break!

Anyone have tips for planning your week? Your finances? Or what area in your life do you feel is disorganised right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

counter

Website counter