Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I'm baaaaaaaack!!!!

Heya!!!

Well I am back and I am excited to start blogging again. I think it's a great therapy for myself to get things down on paper. For the first time in a long time I am feeling HAPPY and excited about life again.

It has been so long since I last posted that I don't even recognize blogger. What the heck! Can I make the editing screen NOT so stark white? I'm being blinded here!

And I think it's been about 8 years since I change my profile picture so that is going to have to go. I have a few grey hairs, wrinkles, and extra pounds to put on there LOL.

In my next post I will talk about what I have been doing since Jan 1 that has inspired me so much and made me so dang happy!

Peace, Love, and Joy!

~~~~~~ Candace ~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

counter

Website counter