Friday, November 26, 2010

All Your Anxiety

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
1 Peter 5:7


Yesterday my heart was heavy, and I decided to flip through a book of Hymns I borrowed from my church. I flipped to this song and began to play and sing the music. It helped me a lot, thank you God for all your help. Even though I can't see you, it is moments like this when I know you are there.


Is there a heart o'er-bound by sorrow?


Is there a life weighed down by care?

Come to the cross--each burden bearing,

All your anxiety--leave it there.

All your anxiety, all your care,

Bring to the mercy seat--leave it there;

Never a burden He cannot bear,

Never a friend like Jesus.

No other friend so keen to help you,

No other friend so quick to hear;

No other place to leave your burden,

No other one to hear your prayer.

Come then at once--delay no longer!

Heed His entreaty kind and sweet;

You need not fear a disappointment--

You shall find peace at the mercy seat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

counter

Website counter