Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Back to Basics Part 2.1

Hi dee ho!

I just wanted to add something to my last post.

This is a video (or audio) by Mark Driscoll on Addictions, after listening to it, I realised that it fits well with my post on idols!

I can't figure out how to embed it in this post so please use this link:

http://www.marshillchurch.org/media/proverbs-2009/addiction

You can download it to your computer or ipod for free as well!

Even if you don't think you have an addiction, this video will inspire and challenge you!

2 comments:

  1. He's something else, isn't he? Jeff and I enjoy listening to his podcasts when we go to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried that with my husband and he fell asleep.. hehe.. but yeah he's great and such a blessing for me right now!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

counter

Website counter